Patterned Glass Nail Files
$5.50 – $5.95
- The file has a dual sided filing surface and the glass has been tempered for durability.
- All files come from the Czech Republic where they have the finest glass in the world.
- Permanently etched filing surface has a unique, soft structure that seals the keratin layers at the edge of the nail.
- Processing of the glass surface, chemical etching for obtaining the fine-grained abrasive surface;
- Easy to clean and can be sterilized using UV lighting or warm water.
- Frequent use reduces nail chipping and peeling.
- Every file can be used on artificial and natural nail.
- Included with each file is a black faux suede case for protection.
- DISCLAMER: Because each Dichroic art piece is individually handcrafted no two pieces will ever be exactly alike.
3½ “ length – $5.50
5½ “ length – $5.95